Skip to main content

Crew Post: Sitong - The DOP



Meet Sitong, the Director of Photography (DOP) of Time to say Goodbye


Nihao and Hi! I’m Sitong. An international student from China, this is my first year at Herts, but it’s my fifth year in Film and TV production. During the four years in my former University in Shanghai, I was trying to do my best on cinematography of the films.


It’s a precious chance to be the DOP of Time to say Goodbye. My role is to guide the film shooting and help Melissa realise her design and idea about frames in the film. I have been the camera operator several times in the Studio workshop. I have a great passion for cinematography, and my aim is to be a professional Director of interactive films.


I was very excited when Melissa invited me to be the DOP, although l have taken on this role before but it’s my first time to do this role in other countries. We definitely can do a great job and make a fantastic film.


Here’s my blog:

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1PD4y1Q7UA?spm_id_from=333.999.0.0

https://sitongfilm.wordpress.com



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crew Post: Becky - The Producer

Meet Becky, the Producer of Time to say Goodbye !  Hi, I’m Becky. I am in my fifth year at Herts having just completed my BA and currently during the MA. I’m a Master’s student at the University of Hertfordshire. It is my role to support and guide Mel, our Writer and Director, to create the best film possible. As the Producer it is my job to look at the overall film and manage all departments. Basically I am in charge of everything administrative and editorial & keeping the crew in check, and Melissa is in charge of everything creative. Together we’re a really strong team and will provide our crew with all the support needed to make an amazing film. I am a recent First-Class Film and Television Production Bachelor’s Degree Graduate from the University of Hertfordshire. I was the Producer of my Graduate Film and we have been shortlisted for five Film Festivals. I’m a passionate Producer and Writer. I am currently writing a Feature-Length Screenplay and I am hoping in the future to d

Crew Post: Melissa - The Creator, Writer and Director

Meet Melissa, the Creator, Writer and Director of Time to say Goodbye !  Hi, I’m Melissa, I am a Master’s student at the University of Hertfordshire, but this is my first year at Herts university. As the writer and director for the film, my role is to work with my crew to create what I have envisioned.  I’m passionate about the making and creation of films no matter what the role is. This is my first official debut as the director of my own film and I am excited and nervous. For the future I am open to ideas to change my roles but I see myself to be a director as I want to make my films different and not only represent a variety of topics, but in turn appeal to a diverse range of people. As there are so many stories out there waiting to be shared and I just want to be part of the storytelling process.  This is my final film project for my Masters degree and it captures everything I would like to create in the future. I am truly grateful that Becky (one of my dearest friends) is my prod